A Listening Ear:
Bringing a biblical perspective to people who are facing the challenges of ministry, marriage, transition, and hurtful experiences. Confidential and safe hearing for those in ministry.
Conferences and Seminars:
- Thrive – A seminar that addresses burnout prevention and how to recover from it; to THRIVE in your day-to-day living.
- Frontline – A strategy designed to train lay leaders to care for disconnected congregational members.
- Coaching – Working with individuals and leadership groups to help you G.R.O.W. your spiritual life and pastoral skills.
- Annual Pastor’s Day and equipping conferences – Join us for conferences that will bring refreshment to your soul, to your preaching and provide you with resources drawn from deep wells of quality teaching. We have brought in esteemed speakers such as Christian author Lance Witt, Daniel Henderson of Strategic Renewal, Ken Cyr – Director of Freedom in Christ Ministries, and recently, most esteemed Dr. Ted Rendall and Dr. David Olford of Olford Ministries International.
- Refresh Women – Café Connections and a private online Facebook group for women in full-time ministry (or spouses of those) to share, connect and be ministered to.
A time for ministry couples to rest, reflect and recharge so they can continue to serve effectively. The focus of these retreats is spiritual renewal through teaching on personal soul care and living well through tough days of ministry. Prayer times, fellowship, great food, and relaxation are also key elements of the retreat.
Serving churches in the Peace Country Region with biblical and relevant messages. Providing a needed break for pastors in the pressures of ministry.
Please Pray for Refresh Ministries
“You also joining in helping us through your prayers, so that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the favour bestowed on us through the prayers of many”
2 Corinthians 1:11